Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 virus, the joint school committee has decided to postpone the upcoming Karaoke Night that was scheduled for Saturday, April 25th. They are working with the St. Louis Alumni Clubhouse to hold it some time later this year.
Take steps to protect yourself (these are listed in all preventive literature and should become part of our daily practice).
Clean you hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, noes, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Take care and stay safe.
We look forward to our next Class of '69 get together.